Your Specialists in Building Renovations and New Builds across Auckland
Although we cater for the New Builds market, we have specifically concentrated on renovations as this is where we excel. The work is intricate, interesting and challenging. We have the knowledge and experience to manage your renovation work while providing insight and direction, to ensure minimal headaches along the way.
In this business you don’t want to put anything to “hindsight” it’s all in the knowledge, planning, preparation and organisation of a project which makes for plain sailing and an enjoyable customer experience.
We can help with your:
- Villa and bungalow restoration and renovation
- Entertainment areas – hardwood decks both new and into existing
- House extensions – interior and exterior to finished product
- Above all, we manage and provide a ‘one stop shop’ for all sub trades to ensure a seamless and timely building experience, along with offering the security that comes with our Registered Master Builders Guarantee.
Our building process
1. ConsultationCommunication is fundamental right throughout the process and it starts here. We attentively listen to ensure we understand your renovation/build ideas and objectives. We share our knowledge and experiences for you to consider various viewpoints and consult with you each step of the way to make sure we obtain the best possible outcome. Legal implications and consent requirements will be also be discussed innitially. This consultative phase ensures you'll be getting what you want, at a price that's going to match your budget.
2. Concept PlanOur customers often comment on how beneficial it is to have us involved with the concept planning - this helps guarantee a cost effective and practical build. Again communication is key, keeping the Draftsman/Architect, customer and builders fully informed. We can have professionally drafted plans to formulate the initial concept and ensure everything is thought of from the aesthetic appeal and character of the design/s, to everyday functionality.
3. CostingAt this point, we’re looking at the overall cost, along with the finer details, like floor coverings, lighting, fixtures and so forth. The costing systems we have adopted and refined makes for a seamless transition from one area to another, customising your package to your budget. We provide a detailed Quote and a Scope of Works for you to clearly see all the costs involved. From here we can adjust the specifications accordingly and make changes to suit.